Simmons & Simmons LaunchPlus: Singapore
LaunchPlus: Singapore includes:
- Online resources to use during your start-up phase (including quick guides on critical start-up issues such as seeding and prime brokerage).
- Tools to plan your start-up process.
Find out what others are saying about LaunchPlus: UK in the press.
Why choose Simmons & Simmons for your start-up launch?
- We have been active in Asia for 30 years. With offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo, we are recognised as one of the leading international full service law firms in Asia.
- We are the original hedge fund firm, having advised the majority of the largest and best known European hedge fund businesses at their inception.
- We offer unrivalled pan-European AIFMD and EMIR advice through our international network.
- Our alliance with New York’s pre-eminent hedge fund firm, Seward & Kissel, provides the best expertise across the Atlantic.
- We pride ourselves on being a truly full service hedge fund firm, having hedge fund expertise across various specialist departments, including Corporate, Tax, Employment and IP.
- Our aim is to have a long term association with your business and to provide high quality, practical solutions at all times.
Expertise in the key global hedge fund centres
Our LaunchPlus services
This document is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action as a result of the contents of this document.
Simmons & Simmons JWS Pte. Ltd. is registered and incorporated in Singapore as a Joint Law Venture under the Companies Act of Singapore. We are licensed to practise Singapore law in the permitted areas of legal practice according to section 130A(1) of the Legal Profession Act of Singapore. The permitted areas of legal practice excludes (according to Rule 3(1) of the Legal Profession (International Services) Rules 2008 of Singapore) areas such as constitutional and administrative law; conveyancing; criminal law; family law; succession law; trust law; and appearing or pleading in court.