What is elexica?
elexica provides expert commentary on a wide range of legal matters relevant to your business and the jurisdictions you operate in.
- Personalised alerts - Specify the topics and newsletters that interest you and whether you want to receive updates daily or weekly. elexica will do the rest.
- Expert commentary - We don’t just write articles, we also produce podcasts, create dedicated microsites and organise face to face seminars and conference calls on the legal developments affecting your business.
- Free - It is completely free to register on elexica and to access its resources. You do not need to be a client of Simmons & Simmons to register, although clients do enjoy access to some additional features and content.
- When you want - All of the resources contained in elexica are available for you to access 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Training materials - With our calendar of upcoming training events, you can register for the events you want to attend and access the audio and video recordings later on for those you can’t. Time spent watching the training materials, video recordings and podcasts on elexica may count towards your continuing education requirement.
- Multi-lingual - The resources contained in elexica are produced in a variety of languages. You can set your profile to only receive content produced in the language(s) you specify, and you can also to navigate elexica in a choice of eight languages (including Japanese and simplified Chinese).
Download our flyer
elexica - a brief history
Find out more