Insurance Distribution Directive webinar: Implications for HR and compensation and benefits
The FCA will implement remuneration rules for Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) firms (broadly insurance firms, reinsurance firms and insurance intermediaries) from 23 February 2018. This will mean that firms subject to the IDD will be covered by conduct rules in respect of remuneration from the 2018 Performance Year which broadly mirror those that apply to MiFID firms. This will have a significant impact on HR and compensation and benefits policies and procedures including:
- conflict of interest policies
- remuneration policies and practices (and related reports and disclosures)
- bonus deferral arrangement
- performance assessment
- knowledge and competence training, assessment and record keeping, and
- senior management oversight and overlap with the Insurance Senior Manager’s and Certification Regime.
We will be hosting a 30 minute webinar on Wednesday 01 November at 14:00 to help HR and compensation and benefits professionals at IDD firms understand and implement the new rules effectively.
To confirm your attendance at the webinar please email Jennifer Stanton or call on +44(0) 20 7825 3290.
We are also hosting a roundtable breakfast meeting on this subject on 08 November 2017. For more information on what will be discussed and how to sign up, click here
T +44 20 7825 3290 or