Simmons & Simmons, Alvarez & Marsal and BDA invite you to: Preparing, Managing and Improving an M&A Exit
When considering an exit for your portfolio investment, there are a number of commercial, financial and legal issues to consider.
We are pleased to invite you to join us for a panel discussion on Preparing, Managing and Improving an M&A Exit tri-hosted by Alvarez & Marsal, Simmons & Simmons and BDA Partners.
04 December, Singapore: Simmons & Simmons JWS office: 168 Robinson Road, #11-01, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
06 December, Hong Kong: Simmons & Simmons office: 13th Floor One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong, China
16:30 -17:00 Networking & registration
17:00 - 18:00 Panel session
18:00 - 19:00 Drinks reception
Topics that will be discussed include:
- navigating a dual track exit process
- the perils of not understanding the full effect of transfer restrictions
- key consideration when arranging W&I Insurance
- US, Europe and Asia Sellers: what differences do you need to look out for?
- balance sheets: what do buyers find attractive in a seller?
- vendor due diligence vs Vendor assistance, and
- exit readiness: advance preparation for a smoother, faster auction process.
- Michael Chin, Corporate and Private Equity Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Ian Wood, Asia Head of Corporate and Commercial, Simmons & Simmons
- Damian Adam, Corporate and Private Equity Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Simon Kavanagh, Managing Director, BDA Partners
- Xuong Liu, Managing Director and Transaction Advisory Group Asia Leader, Alvarez & Marsal
If you are interested in registering for either event, please contact Flora Luk using the link below.
Marketing & Business Development Manager
T + 852 25838 228 or