Changing career direction - options for flexible working
This event will provide you with some great contacts, tips and methods to enable you to learn more about a flexible style of work, also allowing you to:
- understand the benefits of flexible working in Law
- expand your knowledge of flexible working models
- prepare to become a flexible lawyer
- work in a way that suits you and your own commitments
- feel in control of your working hours
- provide clarity and direction for your future with flexible working, and
- choose when, where and for how long you can work.
Sarah Thompson is responsible for leading the Adaptive offering globally. An experienced senior recruitment professional with extensive internal and external experience, Sarah is responsible for the leadership and delivery of Adaptive and strategic growth of the offering for Simmons & Simmons.
Husnara Begum is a career strategist, coach and outplacement specialist with a focus on working with lawyers who have reached a careers cross-roads or are facing redundancy. Before launching her own consultancy, Husnara worked as a journalist on The Lawyer magazine and prior to this was a corporate lawyer at a magic circle firm.
T +44 20 7825 4390 or