CAIA series: Clean energy infrastructure investment panel
We are delighted to announce that our panellists are confirmed, please click here to view the speaker biographies.
Since the first wave of large infrastructure fundraisings, the sector has cemented itself as a unique asset class in the eyes of the investment community.
The growth of formerly “niche” sub asset classes have become mainstream investments, which are constantly evolving. Clean energy and specifically renewables is a subset that sees strong demand from retail and institutional investors.
The key themes include
- The Marketplace / Investors
- The Political backdrop
- Opportunities in New Technology
- Major Risks
- Key Geographies
- Future Investment Strategies
- John Bromley, Head of Clean Energy and Infrastructure, Legal & General
- Adam Bruce, Global Head of Corporate Affairs, Mainstream Renewable Power
- Joseph D’Mello, FM Director, NextEnergy Capital
- Michael Sheran, Senior Advisor, Bank of England
- So Yeun Lim, Global Head of Infrastructure Research, Willis Towers Watson
T +44 20 7825 4445 or