International financial services structures: Current VAT challenges
The session will cover:
- VAT grouping of branches of international service companies
- the recovery of input tax relating to foreign branch activities following the opinion in Morgan Stanley & Co International
- changes to the Specified Supplies Order 1999 to counteract Hastings Insurance
- the recovery of input VAT relating to cross border transactions post-Brexit, and
- potential challenges to the legality of 2015 Budget changes restricting recovery under partial exemption.
If you would like to register for this event, please get in touch with the contact below.
T +44 20 7825 3613 or