Balancing Act: Managing risk, compliance, disruption and innovation in the legal landscape
The theme of the day is risk, we will be discussing a wide range of topics, such as protecting your most important asset - data, managing risk in cross border M&A and managing employee risk.
- 08:00 Registration and networking breakfast
- 08:15 Data – horizon scanning for risks and opportunities
- 09:00 Investigations risk: avoiding the pitfalls and protecting the business
- 09:40 Disputes: understanding the evolving landscape in the Middle East
- 10:30 Coffee and networking break
- 11:00 Managing employee risk: best practice in a complex setting
- 11:45 Mergers & Acquisitions - Managing risk in cross border M&A
- 12:30 Cross border regulatory risks: developments in the region
- 13:30 Lunch and networking break
To register for this event, please contact Bea Currie.
T +971 4 7096 4710 or
22 January 2019
Four Seasons Hotel, Gate Village, DIFC