European Legal Update for US Fund Managers
Our inaugural European Legal Update offers our clients the opportunity to hear about topical issues relevant to US fund managers, with or without a European office, who operate, trade or market in Europe.
An international team of our sector specialists will cover a range of topics, including:
- FCA regulatory priorities and enforcement trends
- Recent AIFMD developments
- MiFID2 - how US managers should prepare
- Accessing European markets
- Concerns and priorities for 2017 – General Counsel panel discussion
Download the full programme for this event
Download the speaker biographies
This event requires registration. Please see contact details below.
T +852 25838 244 or
30 March 2017
Seward & Kissel, One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004 US
This briefing has been published by Seward & Kissel LLP.
Simmons & Simmons has an alliance with leading US firm Seward & Kissel for hedge fund and asset management work.
Find out more
To see other Seward & Kissel briefings on elexica, click here