Key UK corporate developments to look out for in 2019
This article highlights several key UK corporate related developments that you should be aware of in 2019.
In addition to Brexit related issues, highlighted developments include:
- corporate governance reporting and the new UK Corporate Governance Code
- parent company liability for overseas subsidiaries
- UK implementation of the Shareholder Rights Directive II and the new Prospectus Regulation
- Greater protectionism - new merger thresholds and intervention on national security grounds, and
- prohibiting contractual clauses which restrict the assignment of receivables.
Download the full article
This document (and any information accessed through links in this document) is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action as a result of the contents of this document.