Key UK corporate developments to look out for in 2017
This article highlights several key UK corporate related developments that you should be aware of in 2017.
In addition to Brexit related issues, highlighted developments include:
Download the full article
- the disclosure of non-financial and board diversity information in annual reports
- the disclosure of payment practices and policies
- extending the register of corporate beneficial ownership in order to implement the Fourth Money Laundering Directive
- UK corporate governance reform, and
- increasing gender and ethnic diversity in the boardroom.
This document (and any information accessed through links in this document) is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action as a result of the contents of this document.