We have expanded our Africa Mining Database to include 15 new jurisdictions in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
Following the success of our Africa Mining Legal Database, today we have expanded this award-winning product to include 15 new jurisdictions in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
The database has been developed in conjunction with local counsel in response to demand from investors, financiers and developers of mining projects in Africa, Eastern Europe and Central Asia. This database provides clear, accurate and easily accessible information on the key legal issues to consider and be aware of in jurisdictions across these regions.
This Mining Legal Database helps you understand in each jurisdiction:
- the key mining laws and government entities
- the mining rights that can be acquired and their key terms
- local content restrictions
- optimal business structures for your investment
- regulation of transfer of funds, processing, sales etc
- the taxation regime for mining companies
- the key environmental, health and safety and social responsibility laws
- the issues to consider in protecting your rights and dealing with disputes, and
- many other key issues.
To view the Mining Legal Database, click here.
This document (and any information accessed through links in this document) is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action as a result of the contents of this document.