How do I get started?
The steps below highlight some of the key initial considerations involved when setting up your own hedge fund business. Once you have completed them go to the Launch page.
Note: Access to documents and further guidance in the toolkit is available to logged in subscribers of the service. Contact our team to find out how to gain access.
- Step 1 Consider current employment situation
- Step 2 Choose and protect your brand identity
- Step 3 Decide on your management entity business structure
- Step 4 Decide on your fund structure
- Step 5 Prepare SFC application
- Step 6 Agree seeding arrangements
This document (and any information accessed through links in this document) is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action as a result of the contents of this document.