Charlotte Stalin, Elizabeth Williams, Catherine Weeks and Ian Rogers look at:
- Emergency Temporary Permission Regimes: which EU member states, key scope differences & where action is required
- latest on MoUs
- onshoring: UK, and
- use of English governing law and courts in a Hard Brexit.
Charlotte Stalin, Alex Brown, Allan Yip and Rezah Stegeman and look at:
- latest state of play on TPRs - including focus on the recent Dutch TPR
- Hard Brexit: what does that mean in terms of data protection, and
- trading related issues.
Catherine Weeks, Jochen Kindermann and Vincent Verkooijen and look at:
- various local cross-border regimes and TPRs across the EU27 which may assist UK firms to continue to do business into parts of the EU27 in the event of a Hard Brexit
- proposed German TPR, and
- third country licensing Belgium - update from FSMA.
Charlotte Stalin, Maria Tomillo, Catherine Weeks and James Wallace look at:
- update on TPRs
- the latest on the FCA’s no-deal Brexit proposals, and
- discussion around reverse enquiry and no-deal Brexit.
Charlotte Stalin, Rosali Pretorius and Ania Rontaler look at:
- update on TPRs - including Poland, Spain and Luxembourg
- corporate perspective - where we are at
- looking at impact of a Hard Brexit on trading venue liquidity and the knock on effect on market participants and their clients.
Lizzie Williams, Darren Fox, Rosali Pretorius and Andy Hartwill look at:
- a round up of the week and looking ahead
- the latest update on TPRs
- impact on share disclosure
- update on trading issues
- update on civil jurisdiction (governing law/jurisdiction)
28 February 2019
This document (and any information accessed through links in this document) is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action as a result of the contents of this document.
Brexit Call Series - The Box Set now available
In case you missed our recent call series on Brexit, it is now available on demand - access by clicking on the link below.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of Brexit - whether impact on your business in the UK or Europe and/or implementation plans, please get in touch.
View the webinars here
Brexit microsite - a comprehensive analysis of the legal implications and the key issues for businesses.
Breaking down Brexit: a blog - our experts summarise the changing legal landscape and business implications.