The event was co-sponsored by London Stock Exchange and the Committee for Mineral Reserves International Reporting Standards (CRIRSCO).
Our speakers also shared their insights on the new opportunities for mining enterprises and investors under the Shanghai-London Stock Connect programme, which is one of the key capital market reform and opening-up policies of the Chinese capital market for 2018.
The speakers included:
- Eric Lin - Partner, Head of Beijing office, Simmons & Simmons
- Iain Duncan - Partner, Head of International Mining Group, Simmons & Simmons
- Chris Horton - Partner, Corporate & Commercial, Simmons & Simmons
- Yangyang Zhu - China Representative, CRIRSCO
- Ken Lomberg - Director, CRIRSCO
- Dr Darko Hajdukovic - Head of Analytics, Funds and Fixed Income, UK Primary Markets, London Stock Exchange
- Shaobo Wang - Deputy Director-General, Ministry of Natural Resources of the People's Republic of China
This document (and any information accessed through links in this document) is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action as a result of the contents of this document.