技术、媒体与电信

最新

1 至 10 of 832
  • Labour Intensive – Unlawful Prorogation Update

    文章

    最后审查: 26 September 2019 / 提交: 24 July 2019

    We have updated our scenarios following the Supreme Court judgment that prorogation of Parliament was unlawful. The main change from this and other recent events is in our central scenario - now shifting towards an extension to the A50 timetable (a 70% chance) to allow most likely for a General Election. Within that is a material possibility (almost 30%) of a Labour-led government before the end of the year including an outside chance one is formed even before the end of October 31st. Although not our central case, the materiality of the Labour Party policy agenda makes it a 'high impact' scenario for all stakeholders in UK assets. Hard Brexit remains another material downside risk.

  • The French Protective Public Policy framework for the operation of a new generation mobile radio network device in force

    文章

    提交: 20 September 2019

    On 02 August 2019, the French Act No. 2019-810 of 01 August 2019 to preserve the French defence and national security interests in the operation of mobile radio networks (the Act) has been published in the Official Journal.

  • The Big Data Race webinar

    网上研讨会

    活动日期: 05 November 2019

    Is your company sitting on a data goldmine? Are you able to unlock the value of that asset?

  • EBA Outsourcing Guidelines: the start of the remediation period is almost upon us

    文章

    提交: 17 September 2019

    The European Banking Authority (EBA) Guidelines on Outsourcing (Guidelines) are due to come into effect on 30 September 2019. With only a few weeks to go until the effective date, the race is on for in-scope organisations to get as "EBA ready" as possible ahead of time.

  • ICO updates guidance on DSAR response time limits

    Blog Post

    提交: 09 September 2019

    Data controllers will now have one month from the date of receipt of a DSAR to provide response.

  • Strategies for multiple SPC applications: issues highlighted by recent CJEU referrals

    文章

    提交: 02 September 2019

    Multiple SPC strategies based on the same product may confront issues under Article 3 of the SPC Regulation. In this article we consider how such issues arise in relation to the case in Novartis (Case 354-19) as well as multiple SPC strategies more generally.

  • Dutch Competition Authority Clears Proposed Transaction in Phase II Subject to Novel Access Remedy

    文章

    提交: 30 August 2019

    The Dutch Competition Authority announced that it cleared the acquisition by Sanoma of Iddink in Phase II, subject to a novel access remedy.

  • Contributing Editors for the 2019/20 Telecoms and Media edition of Getting The Deal Through

    文章

    提交: 30 August 2019

    We are pleased to have contributed again to the Telecoms and Media edition of Getting the Deal Through.

  • The new DIFC Insolvency Law

    文章

    提交: 29 August 2019

    A new Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Insolvency Law has been introduced incorporating new insolvency procedures and measures to facilitate improved co-operation in cross-border insolvency proceedings.

  • Parent Company Liability - When does parental control become too much?

    文章

    提交: 29 August 2019

    UK-headquartered multinational companies face the increased risk that non-UK claimants may be able to bring claims against them in the English courts for the overseas acts of their non-UK subsidiaries. There is an increasing trend for these claims, particularly in relation to environmental and human rights issues.

1 至 10 of 832